Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Yay, Inspiration!

I completely adore the cape/hood in this vintage pattern!
Little Red Riding Hood's wedding gown, right?

I've been printing lots of vintage lables lately.
Let's just say the house is full of jars and cans. Recycling, yay!

I love the vintage book pages used to create the cones for these faux flower bunches.
I'm sure the flowers themselves are paper but sometimes they look like sour gummies and they make me want to eat them.

Uh, how much do you adore the light curtain backdrop from this winter wedding?
MUCH!

Sweet vintage stories
Taking vintage images and doctoring them in Photoshop is something I've been doing a lot of...

This vintage bowling themed valentine was found in my search for vintage bowling images and I thought it was super cute.
Our NOLA couples shower is at the Rock N' Bowl. We went to a birthday party there recently and it rocked! Plus, Jason is an amazing bowler. I swear, there isn't a sport he can't excel at.

Love this image.
Is she a voracious reader or looking for something? The cloth, broom and dustpan tell me she got distracted. Love this type of cleaning.

The first time I saw this map, I was gobsmacked.
I started at it for at least five minutes. See little tiny New Orleans surrounded by gobs and gobs of cypress swamp land. I'm sitting on cypress swamp as I type this! And we wonder why the water keeps trying to take it back...

And how can you not love Greta?
Seriously...