Monday, May 24, 2010

Mega May Update!

Homemade Inspiration Board #42


Super cute cake toppers from Weddingstar,

Rethinking favors...for the fourteenth time. These canvas tote bags also from Weddingstar. They really tricked me into buying their $10 catalog (I thought it was a magazine) but I'm not sorry. It's got tons of supercuteness inside.


And this is the second page of the bridesmaid newsletter went out to the best girls in the world:
Just to help with dress shopping more than anything.

We had a conversation with our amazing photographer and decided to take pics before the ceremony. I know, I know it's breaking the tradition but who really believes in those silly old things anyways?

Working on the slide show...
Make sure you stop by the photography room and watch it.
I know you will.

Florist booked.
We're very lucky to have Johnny and Glen be our florists. Not only are they are the best florists in the city, but they are very dear to us, and if you've seen the more than beautiful flowers at The Windsor Court Hotel, you know what we're talking about.

Rehearsal Dinner venue booked.
Again, we got super lucky. We told the chef to be creative and boy, was he!
I'll post the menu later so you can drool and be jealous.

Hair and Make up services booked.

Suspenders almost ordered.

Working on many more things
Slideshow, Tee-shirts, Embroidery, Hats (yes, still hats), onesies & pillows (those aren't wedding related), leafy light garlands, Out of Town Guest Bags, and so much, much more. I can't even remember all of it!