Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I love Boxes

I really do.
I love to assemble them and decorate them. I even love to un-assemble them, cover them with pretty things and put them back together. I also love the internet. With it's help, I made these.

The handkerchiefs are all hand cut, hemmed, embroidered and ironed, by who else, me.

 
This template I found online, printed out onto card stock covered with pretty paper and cut and folded into the pretty little boxes you saw above. It was really quite fun. 

These pretty flower boxes are for my bridesmaids and flower girl. I didn't make the boxes, I decorated them and made what's inside. What's inside?!

I made these too. These are for the grandparents. But not what's inside.

These are all rehearsal dinner gifts so don't feel bad if there isn't one for you.
It's ok to be jealous though.