Thursday, September 9, 2010

Atlanta Shower Photos

We had the most amazing wedding shower a couple weekends ago at my aunt and uncle's fab Decatur house. Jeanne and Lee, you guys were amazing. Thanks also to everyone else (Jennifer and Michelle) who helped make the night one we'll never forget. Here are some crappy cell phone pics you've probably already seen.

These are my boys, I love my boys.


This is us amidst a plethora of presents. I love presents!


This is me and my best friend & bridesmaid, Jennifer. Ain't she purty?


Cutting the cake. He was actually gonna let me cut the cake all by myself!


Doesn't it look yummy? It was. Jeanne made it ;)


Groomsman, Quincy & Best Man, Andrew with the groom in the Den


Beautiful hostess Jeanne. Need to tell you about that barrette. Don't let me forget to do that!


I am so funny! Snort, snort.


Eat this yummy food right now!!!


Friends Doug, Tiffany and Suzanna.


Beautiful table spread.


Reading one of our favorite gifts from Jeanne, book of candles. (Will post more on this later)


Another favorite gift. Doily made by my great grandmother from Memaw.

Complete Martha Knife Set (with coin) from Elaine & Bob

Again, thank you soo much everyone! What a blast!
See you very soon now!