Friday, March 26, 2010

New Bridesmaid, New Dolly!

So with a new bridesmaid, comes a new bridesmaid dolly!

Meet Suzy!
And her two kitty blobs, Hans & Aurora.
She loves them sooo much!

You'll love her too!

I'm creating a page to introduce everyone to the bridal party and that should be up soon. As soon as we can rectify the technical connectivity issues.
And yes, we are still working on the boys packages. You'd think with how long it's taking us, they'd be amazing...and I wish that were true.

I also bought this lovely little parasol for second lining out.
Vanilla Skies Parasol from Modcloth.

And the skimmer hats.
Which will receive some tender loving diy-care before you see them again.

And now we have no money.

I'm also working on a couple of special dollies for a surprise. And I've created more than 20 ft. of pennant banners. And there is still so much to do!
On that note....